-->

Pages

2.22.2013

Eataly

Now, I know that I promised this post a few weeks back - I'm sorry it's taken me so very long to post!

About a month ago, when my mother was visiting for the weekend we popped into this lovely market in Chelsea: Eataly. If you live in the area or are travelling to NYC I highly recommend checking it out. It's huge, crowded, amazing, and totally worth it - that is, if you have the time and patience to navigate the maze of people. 

I've been to Eataly a few times, but never to sit for dinner (only because of timing issues though) I'm looking forward to going back soon for a proper dinner! There's so many different things to choose from - many of which are either organic, or locally sourced. Beautiful wine and sparkling too!

PS. The gelato is incredible.














No comments: