-->

Pages

4.29.2013

Lately

Loving: The warmer spring weather and all the flowers outside

Wearing: running shorts and a very old gray t-shirt.

Eating: Greek yogurt with bananas, cinnamon and honey.

Drinking: French press coffee. (While looking at the new espresso maker - we mastered steamed milk!)

Wishing: That I could go back to bed for another hour or two

Thinking: About how delightful this weeklong birthday is. I get to have two fabulous weekends of birthday celebration AND a work party too...

Excited: To be turning 25 on Saturday. And also for my new red shoes.

Listening: Fun is on repeat in my head right now. I know, how original of me.

Enjoying: Playing with the new puppy at work. He's a 3 legged bundle of cute and cuddly pit bull.




From Left to Right: Magnolias on Mile 5, Happy Puppies at work, Zack and I after our 10 mile race, More Magnolias, Friday night, Crab Apple Blossom, Crab Apple Tree (mile .3), Daffodil, Mile 7 

No comments: