-->

Pages

10.20.2011

Be Happy, Eat Healthy

I didn't expect much of my late night cooking fiasco. However, to my surprise the results were creative and delicious. Below are a few photographs from my haphazard, thrown-together, made up on the spot, yummy, organic, vegetarian Pad Thai:
Ingredients: Rice noodles, Shanghai bok choy, leeks, ginger, soy sauce, chilis, egg, my special secret sauce (that I won't be able to replicate because I made it up on the spot . . .)

Be Happy . . .

. . . Eat Healthy

What a delicious experiment this was! I'm looking forward to my next trip to the Korean grocery by my work - an excellent place to find fresh, delicious vegetables and asian noodles. 

Unfortunately I was so eager to begin cooking that I neglected to get any pre-cooked shots. The greens and yellows of the bok choy and leeks are not nearly vibrant enough after sauteeing. I guess the inspiring chop sticks will have to do to liven up these photographs.

No comments: