-->

Pages

10.06.2012

A Food-Free Blog Post??

Lately, I've been the annoying girl with the camera everywhere I go. I think (hope) that it's finally starting to pay off! I hope you won't mind this photo-heavy post, but I wanted to share a few of my recent non-food favorites.

 Last week Zack and went camping with a group of friends. It was a lovely fall weekend in the Catskills which we ended at an adorable German bakery. Our friend Russell was kind enough to let me take pictures of him in the perfect light while we were all waiting for our pastries.


 At our campground there was a very sad sinking rowboat. I had some fun playing around with the colors and textures of the rope and chain link fence. 

 More of Russell and his tea

 The marina at Barnegat Light on LBI. What a perfect september day this was.

Can you tell that my obsession of late has been playing with focal length? f2.7


Stay tuned for some from a recent engagement session, mollasses cookies and lemonade.

No comments: