-->

Pages

11.18.2012

Day Two Continued: Chapel Hill in Photographs

I always forget how much I adore the sweet town of Chapel Hill, NC. Every few years when I make it down to the Durham area we usually spend an afternoon in the cozy college town and it is always a delight. Yesterday was no different. We had some delicious freshly brewed coffee and mint tea at Caffe Driade, explored the Ackland Art Museum, and had an incredible dinner at a charming little Indian restaurant called Vimala's Curryblossom Cafe


French Pressed Peppermint Tea



Chilly Sunset.


We didn't eat here, but the menu looked delicious. But after Curryblossom, I know we made the right choice!





My mother in anticipation of our meal! In retrospect, we may have gotten too many water glasses for three people . . .

No comments: