-->

Pages

1.27.2013

Coffee Time

One of my favorite weekend rituals is making fresh coffee in the french press. Coffee in a french press always tastes better than an auto-drip. It's the simplest method for making coffee and requires minimal effort.

There's something about the pretty little glass jar that makes all the difference. Making coffee in a french press couldn't be simpler - it certainly takes less time than it took for me to take all these photos.

For a one serving french press I use 2 heaping scoops of fresh coarse ground french roast (or another dark roast).

Add coffee to french press

Fill french press with boiling water

Set timer for 4 minutes

Press coffee and ... done!

I like to add half and half (I hate skim or low fat milk in my coffee - yuck) and NO sugar, but that's just my taste! Sometimes a little cinnamon is nice - especially if you choose to steam the milk. Enjoy!

























No comments: