-->

Pages

1.11.2013

My Backyard

I am often reminded by how lucky we are to live so close to one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Having New York City in my backyard is awfully convenient. Convenient on a daily basis for my 30 minute commute into Manhattan for work (or an hour and half depending on traffic), but also convenient for those times when we actually enjoy the museums, theater, and all the beauty. I often take it for granted that Manhattan is my backyard, but when I remember to bring my camera - I am continually delighted.


Well, I confess - technically this isn't taken from the NYC side of the river - this is the NJ side . . . but a beautiful spot nonetheless in Palisades Park.


Antique subway car at the Transit Museum in Brooklyn


Sunset


GWB


I made him stand out in the cold


Midtown at sunset


More transit museum


Please, Sorry, Thank You








Subway in Creamtone

No comments: